Sunday, October 04, 2009

WAKING

Waking up on Sunday morning
REFRESHED
Spent the last two days fasting
Can't seem to get past 2 days
I think it has something to do
with my interaction with Keegan
I start to go into deep self places
and don't give him the attention he needs.
Sometime a week retreat somewhere
will provide the solace and emptiness
a full 5-7 day fast requires.

My normals routine would be to go
to the market this morning
but right now feel like working on
a brochure I am doing
so I am going with that.

I love this self portrait my son did this morning.
He's getting very good at these.
Inspiring me to do some of my own.
It's been a while.






2 comments:

buddhagirl said...

hi deb!
you are going to have so much fun at mc yogi!!! i would go and do a 5-7 day fast with you!!! or... if we don't want to spend the money - you could come up and we could do it here!!!

xoj

buddhagirl said...

ps. i love the self portrait keegan did too!