Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Keegan's party - technical difficulties


Greetings all... Now that I have logged in on Firefox, I can post like a normal person again, with links and formatting, but now I am having difficulties with my camera. It keeps saying it is in PC Mode when I plug it into my computer and it won't recognize it. This really bums me out because I took a bunch of photos off it just a couple of weeks ago, and I have a whole bunch of great pics of Keegan's party this past weekend that I would really like to share!

We camped and partied over at Tinicum Park in beautiful Erwinna on the Delaware. It was a great time as always, and seemed easier than last years....but still alot of work. I kindof streamlined it. Keegan got alot of gifts - all through the last week - with a few more coming in today. It is time to sort and sift through for an upcoming yard sale at the end of July.

I guess I can load them at work tomorrow if I have time.....bummers.

We are in the throws of a great thunderstorm here. Starting to calm down now.

I'll keep trying.

No comments: